This article explores best practices for securing Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE):
- Leverage VPC-native clusters
- Limit Control Plane exposure
- Limit Access to Kubernetes API
- Adopt VPC flow logging
- Disable Legacy Authentication Methods
- Use Custom Service Account
- Upgrade Your Cluster
- Don’t use Kubernetes Secrets
- Implement Private Google Access
- Use Container Optimized OS
- Send Logs to Cloud Logging
Only registered users can post comments. Please,
login or signup.
Start blogging about your favorite technologies, reach more readers and earn rewards!
Join other developers and claim your FAUN account now!